Day 1: Hanoi – arrival – Lao Cai
Arrival to Hanoi airport. See water puppet show.
Departure for Lao Cai by train. Stay overnight on train.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa
Early morning, transfer from Lao Cai to Sapa.
After breakfast, visit villages of Hau Thao, Hau Chu Ngai, Thanh Phu, My Son and Red Dao of Nam Cang.
Check in Nam Cang Riverside lodge.
Approx. 5.4 km walking/2.5 hours; 2-hour driving; 1-hour for lunch; 1-hour village visiting
Day 3: Sapa
Explore Red Dao village and learn how the local villagers make writing paper, jewelry and embroidery.
or walk up to the jungle camp to visit the cardamom fields.
Transfer to the hilltop located Topas Ecolodge.
Approx. Easy-Moderate trek/ 2-4 hours walking
Day 4: Sapa – Lao Cai – Hanoi
After breakfast at the lodge, visit village of Lech.
Depart Sapa town by private car to Lao Cai for the night. Train back to Hanoi.
Approx. Easy trek/ 3-hour walking
Day 5: Hanoi – Departure
Arrival in Hanoi early morning. Transfer to airport for departure.
End of services.
Price in dollars per person with accommodation at ½ DBL/ Twin sharing room:
|Hotel||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10-15 pax||15 pax+1||SS|
– Accommodation at hotel at ½ sharing DBL/ Twin Room with breakfast
– Private air-conditioned vehicle as programmed
– Local English speaking guide per program (train Hanoi-Lao Cai-Hanoi without guide)
– Entrance fees
– Train tickets Hanoi-Lao Cai-Hanoi
– 02 lunches & 01 dinner in Sapa as program
– Drinks, mini bar, personal expenses, telephone, tips, …
– Meal note mention in the program
– Services in free time
– All international & domestic air tickets
– Airport fees
– Others not mentioned in the program.