Voco hotels invites families to spend their weekends at the newly-opened voco Ma Belle Danang, an IHG Hotel. IHG’s newest hotel to open in Vietnam will be running ‘Weekends with voco Ma Belle Danang’ from 25 to 27 August 2023, and again from 1 to 4 September 2023 in celebration of Vietnam’s Independence Day.
Priced from VND7,900,000++ per stay for two nights, the package includes:
- Two nights weekend stay in a Seaview Family room with bunkbeds for 2 adults and 2 children
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children at Lyla
- Two cocktails and two fruit mocktails at Ciela Skybar and Dining
- Welcome amenities for family (fruits with Ma Belle chocolate and Kids owl cupcake)
- VND250,000 F&B credit before taxes and applicable discount
- One set of voco Ma Belle Danang Totepack per booking:
- Swimming Goggles for the children
- an Owl plushie
- a flamingo cup holder
- a voco Kite
During the two weekends, guests will further be invited to ‘come on in’ and embrace the ‘voco life’ with pop-up activities:
- At the hotel entrance: the photogenic voco Hydration Station will not just be a fantastic instagrammable spot, hotel guests and the public will enjoy complimentary F&B when they participate in the hotel’s social giveaway from 5pm to 8pm daily from 25 to 27 August and 1 to 4 September 2023.
- At the rooftop pool: a photo backdrop to commemorate a stay at voco Ma Belle Danang and all-day games to keep hotel guests entertained such as giant Jenga, sandbag toss, mini-pool, and football tables.
As part of the celebrations, voco Ma Belle Danang will also be hosting a social media giveaway from 25 August 2023 to 4 September 2023, where two winners will stand a chance to win two weekend stays per person at the hotel. Find out more and follow voco Ma Belle Danang on Facebook and Instagram.
First launched in 2018, voco hotels is one of IHG Hotels & Resorts’ fastest-growing brands with 100 properties signed and opened globally. voco hotels continues to evolve as part of its global ambition to reach 200 properties in leading urban and leisure locations by 2028. voco Ma Belle Danang, an IHG Hotel is the brand’s first property in Vietnam.
To book the ‘Weekends at voco Ma Belle Danang’ experience, please email [email protected] or visit the hotel’s website. In addition, IHG One Rewards members will enjoy 20% off on dining and 100 rewards points for every US$10 spent via IHG One Rewards Dining Privileges at the voco Ma Belle Danang.
About voco hotels:
voco hotels combines the reassurance of a big brand with the informality and charm of an individual hotel, providing guests with a dependably premium experience. The name, voco, means ‘to invite’ and ‘call together’ originating from Latin, representing the brand’s thoughtful, unstuffy and charming nature. voco’s well put-together hotels combine memorable moments and high-quality touches, from indulgent amenities to big, comfy beds. Guests will always receive a warm welcome during a swift check in, a comfy room perfect for unwinding and relaxing, and vibrant bar and restaurant spaces that provide plenty of opportunity to connect and socialise. For more information and to book, visit www.vocohotels.com, and stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About IHG Hotels & Resorts
IHG Hotels & Resorts [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global hospitality company, with a purpose to provide True Hospitality for Good.
With a family of 19 hotel brands and IHG One Rewards, one of the world’s largest hotel loyalty programmes, IHG has over 6,000 open hotels in over 100 countries, and more than 1,900 in the development pipeline.
- Luxury & Lifestyle: Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Vignette Collection, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo
- Premium: voco hotels, HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, EVEN Hotels
- Essentials: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, Garner hotels , avid hotels
- Suites: Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Candlewood Suites
- Exclusive Partners: Iberostar Beachfront Resorts
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group’s holding company and is incorporated and registered in England and Wales. Approximately 345,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and corporate offices globally.