Head off on the trip to Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh this upcoming Mother’s Day and treat your Mom nicely on this special occassion.
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY AT SERENITY SPA
Looking to pamper your Mom on Mother’s Day? A spa treatment is bound to be a best fit. Treat your Mom to the gift of relaxation and show her how much you appreciate her.
- From 6 – 9 May, buy any 60-minute treatment and above will get additional 30-minute facial care or foot care complimentarily. Offer exclusively for mothers.
- From 2 – 31 May, enjoy 20% off on group of 3 people and above when experience spa treatment from 10:00 to 14:00.
(*) Reservation required. Terms and conditions apply.
- TREAT YOUR MOM A TASTY ‘WEEKEND BBQ PLATTER’ AT TROPICANA BEACH CLUB
Nothing like a good BBQ platter when your family gathering together. We have assembled the perfect BBQ platter for you to enjoy with your Mom and family at the weekend.
- BBQ Platter includes beef steak, chicken, pork loin, Klobassa sausage accompanied with mixed vegetables, honey Aioli and Mediterranean chilli sauce. Served with a jug of local beer.
- Children under 6 years old can enjoy one complimentary food from the kids menu and lemonade.
- Children between 7-12 years old will get a 50% discount on regular a la carte menu.
Tropicana Beach Club
Friday to Sunday | 11:00 – 21:00
VND 1,500,000 nett / platter, including a jug of local beer.
(*) Good for 2-3 people. Reservation advised. Other terms and conditions apply.
- MOTHER’S DAY ROOM PACKAGE
Indulge in a truly stress-free holiday with Mom and keep her happy with the resort’s carefully hand-picked services. Give into a gourmet getaway in an exceptional setting, and treat your Mom to creative, contemporary cuisine with either a set menu or a buffet designed by our chef.
- Daily accommodation, breakfast and lunch (3-course set menu, excluding beverages).
- Up to 2 children below 12 years old stay for free, when sharing the existing bed with parents.
- Complimentary use of Water Slides & Children Water Park.
- Complimentary use of Little Bird Club.
- Get access to free Wi-Fi.
(*) Subject to availability. Terms & Conditions apply.
Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh ensures safe environments and reassurance to travelers’ health and safety via their ‘ALL Safe’ program. The ‘ALL Safe’ label verified by Clifton represents the new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards which have been met in this resort.
For reservations or further details, please email Resort.Camranh.Reservation@movenpick.com or call us at (+84) 258 3985 999. More information on Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh’s offer, please visit www.movenpickresortcamranh.com
About Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh
Inspired by modern European style with 22,8 ha in large and located just five minutes away from Cam Ranh International Airport. Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh is overlooking a 17-kilometre-long white sand coast, featuring 500-key comprises 250 rooms and suites, 118 pool villas, and 132 sea view studio apartments. All rooms offer direct sea views over the white sandy beach and crystal clear turquoise sea. Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh features three restaurants and two bars, including Panorama, Tropicana Beach Club, Chubeli Beer House, Typhoon and Lobby Lounge. Mövenpick’s signature Chocolate Hour are served daily with complimentary bite-sized chocolate treats. Swiss Village is home to a beer house, a multi-level pool, large in- and outdoor fitness centre with tennis and multi-purpose sports field, games room, a minimart and retail shops. The adults can enjoy at Serenity Spa – a 1,000 sqm destination spa with 23 treatment rooms, while the little ones are invited to Little Birds Club where designed for the younger guests with “edutainment” activities. For families recreation, Cam Ranh Rope Park is the first and only challenging rope park in Cam Ranh area recently, features 150 obstacles in 3 difficult levels and up to 10.6 metres in the air. There is also a kids’ water park complete with waterslides to cool off after a day of activities.
Founded in 1948 by Ueli Prager, Mövenpick was a pioneer on the Swiss restaurant scene and evolved into a premium international hotel brand, with inventive culinary excellence at its heart. Today, with nearly 100 properties around the world, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts continues to reflect the brand’s Swiss heritage and rich culinary legacy, while honouring its founder’s promise to never compromise on authenticity and quality. Mövenpick believes true hospitality is about turning small gestures into heartwarming moments. Mövenpick guests savour the flavour of life, balancing small indulgences with what’s good for them – and good for the world. They trust the brand to be responsible and act from the heart, and Mövenpick has been named the world’s most sustainable hotel group by Green Globe every year since 2017. Mövenpick holds a growing portfolio of more than 90 hotels in 28 countries. Mövenpick is part of Accor, a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique experiences in 5,000 hotels and residences across 110 countries.