Bring together your beloved ones for an unforgettable Thanksgiving getaway and indulge in the divine beauty of Six Senses Con Dao with rates starting from 12,700,000++ VND/villa/night for 02 persons, including:
– Private pool villa with infinity view to the ocean
– Thanksgiving set dinner with a glass of wine per stay
– 30-minute foot massage per stay
– Roundtrip shared van transfers from Con Son Airport for maximum number of occupants per villa.
Package with flight tickets is available upon request. To book, please contact our reservation team via telephone: + 84 254 3831 222 or email: email@example.com
Validity: 20.11.18 – 25.11.18
(*) Offer is applicable to new bookings with minimum two-night stay and for local residents and expatriates living and working in Vietnam.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is applicable to new bookings with minimum two-night stay.
- This offer is applicable for local residents and expatriates living and working in Vietnam, not applicable for groups. ID or -residence card must be presented upon check-in.
- Set dinner with a glass of wine & Foot massage are per person per stay
- Book from now until 18th Nov 2018, for stays from 20th Nov – 25th Nov
- Offer is subject to availability, change without notice and non-refundable. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or privileges.
- Rates are in Vietnam dong and subject to five percent service charge and 10 percent government tax.
- Advance reservations and full pre-payment are required.
About Six Senses Con Dao
Six Senses Con Dao is set in a protected national marine park. Comprising 50 contemporary private pool villas, the resort has been recognized as a top eco lodge by National Geographic Traveler. Several dining alternatives offer local flavors, seafood and world cuisine. Six Senses Spa features classic signature treatments and specialist therapies all complemented by the dramatic backdrop of the Lo Voi Mountains. There is a host of activities on hand to entertain all ages. From water and beach sports to hiking, discovering nature and turtle watching, the island of Con Dao has something special for all interests and ages.Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas operates one hotel, 15 resorts and 31 spas in 21 countries under the brand names Six Senses, Evason and Six Senses Spas. The portfolio will triple over the next five years with resort, hotel and spa openings underway in Austria, Bhutan, Brazil, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Israel, St. Kitts and Nevis, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States.
Six Senses properties share a leadership commitment to community, sustainability, wellness and design, infused with a touch of quirkiness. Whether an exquisite island resort, mountain retreat or urban hotel, the enduring purpose is to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them.
Six Senses Spas offers a wide range of holistic wellness, rejuvenation and beauty treatments administered under the guidance of expert therapists in all resorts as well as at 16 additional standalone spas. The high-tech and high-touch approach guides guests on their personal path to well-being, taking them as deep as they want to go.
Evason follows the Six Senses philosophy of uncompromised responsibility to sustainability and the community. Its two unique resorts provide a strong value focus, while offering a vast array of personal guest experiences that the whole family will love.