Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is rolling out exciting new dining menus, along with special packages and offers, as life returns to normal in Vietnam following the country’s success in tackling the COVID-19 pandemic.
Five weeks after Vietnam officially sanctioned the return of domestic flights on April 23, the Metropole is answering the pent-up demand for travel with a suite of new promotions. It’s a changed world, to be sure, and the hotel has responded to the needs for extra vigilance by commencing implementation of the new Accor safety and cleanliness program called ALL SAFE, which includes offering predominantly à la carte options in the hotel restaurants and banquet rooms.
“We never actually shut down,” said General Manager William Haandrikman. “Instead, we bided our time waiting for the right news on the public health front, and for indications that people were ready to travel again. We’re there now.”
The Metropole’s Le Club Bar, which draws inspiration from relaxed, traditional French brasseries, launched a new menu on May 25. The outlet contains a more focused and authentic concept, which includes a selection of “Plats du Jour” as well as frequently updated regional French specialties. Le Club Bar features an elegant and tranquil 1920’s colonial ambiance and overlooks a delightful garden courtyard, providing a relaxed setting perfectly suited to traditional brasserie fare.
The new “Plats du Jour” will initially be offered as follows: beef bourguignon (Monday); gratin de coquillettes, jambon de Paris (Tuesday); duck confit (Wednesday); roasted chicken, morel cream (Thursday); ray, black butter sauce (Friday); lamb Navarin (Saturday); and hachis parmentier (Sunday).
Le Club Bar also continues to offer a traditional seafood platter, as well as oysters, caviar, and a range of à la carte dining options for breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner.
Other new packages and special offers at the hotel include the following:
- The “Legendary Indulgence” package features a special room rate of US $250++ per night (VND 5,950,000++) and includes daily breakfast at Le Club Bar, complimentary round-trip airport transfer (or pick-up/drop-off service for Hanoi residents), free cancellation, and US $100 (VND 2,380,000) daily credit per room per night for in-house dining at any of the hotel’s restaurants.
- For couples seeking a romantic getaway, the new “Romance Escape” priced at US $275++ (VND 6,550,000++) includes a three-course set dinner with wine for two persons at angelina and a complimentary round-trip airport transfer (or pick-up/drop-off service for Hanoi residents).
- For family stays, a second guest room for children now includes a 50% discount.
- When guests spend VND 9,500,000++ (US $395++) on food and beverage at any hotel outlet from June 5 through the end of July, they will receive a complimentary guest room for one night for two persons including breakfast to use during the summer months.
- Parties of two or more joining the hotel’s popular High Tea or Chocolate Library, both served daily at Le Club Bar, will receive a complimentary spring cocktail.
- In May and June, Le Club Bar and Bamboo Bar offers a complimentary charcuterie and cheese board for purchases of wine and Champagne above VND 3,900,000 ++ (US $167++).
- Accor Plus members are also entitled to special benefits, such as complimentary dessert following any main course lunch order at Le Club Bar.
For more information on these special offers, or to make a reservation, please contact Metropole Hanoi at H1555email@example.com or telephone at 024 38266919.